We use landscape architecture to bring man-made elements into harmony with the natural environment. Our team of talented designers and technical experts strive to enhance the environment, resolve design challenges, and enhance value for the project.
- Site Design
- Master Planning
- Planting Design
- Amenity Design
- Entrance Design
- Graphic Services
- Planning Services
- Certifications & Memberships
From the layout of a one-acre convenience store to the complex design of a two hundred-acre mixed-use subdivision, Williams & Associates has the capability and experience to design sites of all types and sizes. Our designs address site specific and contextual elements, whether they are part of the man-made or natural environments. Our professional design staff includes landscape architecture experts that together identifies the most appropriate materials, patterns, shapes and details in order to enhance the relationship between the building’s function and appearance while blending with the surroundings.
- Office and Corporate Parks
- Residential Developments and Subdivisions
- Retail and Mixed Use Developments
- In-fill Developments
- Amenity Areas
- Recreation Facilities
- Entry Enhancements and Gateway Features
- Parks, Plazas and Pedestrian Spaces
Williams & Associates utilizes ecologically sound land use planning principles to design-award winning master planned communities which reflect the growing concern for a balance of uses. Creating viable space is key in developing attractive, livable communities. Williams & Associates continues to lead the planning and design efforts for many exemplary new communities and offers design and landscape architecture planning services from campuses, parks, and town planning to large-scale mixed-use projects.
- Land Use Planning
- Commercial and Lifestyle Centers
- Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Campus Planning
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)
- Traditional Neighborhood Developments
- Golf Course Community Planning
Designing a landscape is more than just placing trees and shrubs. Plant materials aid in air and water quality, climate and erosion control; as well as serving aesthetically to soften architectural elements and enhance the overall appearance of the site. Our landscape architecture experts understand how all these principles work together and design landscapes that are functional, visually pleasing and maintenance friendly.
- Traditional Landscape Design
- Native Planting Design
- Aquatic and Wet/Dry Pond Plans
- Reforestation and Stabilization Plans
- Xeriscape Planting Design
- Tree Management Plans
Williams and Associates offers full amenity design packages for all type of residential, commercial and industrial projects. From swimming pools to gaming courts our amenity areas are designed for the user with the clients’ budget in mind. Through the aid of 3D modeling and graphics, we can immerse the client into the design to ensure that the final build out meets expectations.
Williams and Associates offers design services for entrance monuments, signs and planting for commercial to residential projects. From columns and gates to dramatic lighting and planting our design team can create elements that will showcase a project and make a great first impression for the development.
From traditional color renderings of master plans and perspectives to advertising brochures, we have a staff of talented individuals who can create the visuals needed to promote our client’s projects. We utilize state of the art graphic applications to ensure high quality, professional material that can be adapted to suit many publication and presentation situations.
- Traditional Hand Renderings
- 3-D Computer Modeling and Animation
- Photorealistic Digital Renderings
- Marketing Boards and Ad Slicks
Williams and Associates offers a number of contract planning services for cities, counties, and regional organizations. These services include a range of general to specialized services spanning the urban and rural communities. These services include the drafting and maintenance of long range land-use and zoning regulations as well as utilizing GIS and other research methods to produce accurate and timely results. Additionally, our Planners can provide land-use research for your prospective development projects.
- Plans Review
- Design Guidelines
- Planning Staff Support
- Grant Writing
- Master Planning
- General/Comprehensive Planning
- GIS Services (Network Analysis, Spatial Analysis, Suitability Analysis, and Raster Analysis)
- Landscape Architect (LA) in four states
- LEED™ Accredited Professional
- LEED™ Green Associate
- ISA Certified Arborist
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- Athens Area Home Builders
- Georgia Economic Development Association (GEDA)
- Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC)
- Georgia Arborist Association