Williams & Associates began with the idea of establishing an all-encompassing design firm in the northeast Georgia area to serve growing communities. Since its inception, our firm has grown from a one-person operation into a diverse company of talented civil engineers, traffic engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, planners and support staff. Providing superior customer service through open communication, accessibility, respectfulness, and honesty is an important objective of our firm. We take great pride in providing sound advice that may promote a prosperous financial return or prevent either a potentially disastrous investment.
Clients remain faithful to Williams & Associates because of the assurance of timeliness, quality and care for each project. We develop and maintain positive, long-term business relationships because of our commitment to consistently delivering a quality product in a timely manner, and at a reasonable cost.
Through our knowledge and understanding of the planning and design process, we are creating future standards of excellence in design. Williams & Associates pledge to always provide support for our clients in the quest for continued growth and development.
Williams & Associates is an energetic and dedicated team of highly skilled, solution-oriented civil and traffic engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, and planners. We strive to balance the needs of our clients with the needs of the community in order to both improve the environment and provide quality projects.
- Professional Engineer (PE) in nine states
- Landscape Architect (LA) in four states
- Registered Land Surveyor (RLS) in Georgia
- LEED™ Accredited Professional
- LEED™ Green Associate
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE)
- ISA Certified Arborist
- NPDES LEVEL II Certification
- GDOT Prequalified
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- Athens Area Home Builders
- SAMSOG member
- Georgia Economic Development Association (GEDA)
- Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC)
- Georgia Arborist Association